ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
- Being a good host or guest at the table
- Greeting others in a friendly manner
- Praising the bidding and/or play of the opponents
- Having two clearly completed convention cards readily available to the opponents – (This is a nicety at a club game but a regulation at bigger tournaments)
The following list are some examples of behaviors which will not be tolerated:
- Badgering, rudeness, insinuations, intimidation, profanity, threats or violence
- Negative comments concerning opponents’ or partner’s play or bidding
- Constant and gratuitous lessons and analyses at the table.
- Loud and disruptive arguing with a director’s ruling
If a player aThe following the table behaves in an unacceptable manner, the director should be called immediately. Annoying behavior, embarrassing remarks, or any other conduct which might interfere with the enjoyment of the game is specifically prohibited by law 74A. Law 91A gives the director the authority to assess disciplinary penalties.