We’re starting up a new Saturday morning sanctioned game that will include discussion of the hands.
This game will be the 2nd Saturday of the month beginning March 11th at 9:30.
- 12 boards followed by 90 minute debrief session.
- Open to anyone with less than 1,000mps.
- Some hands random and some topic-specific selected.
- The topic discussion will be somewhat determined by who is attending so could be pretty basic to more advanced-intermediate.
- If there is interest, we will consider expanding to include also the 4th Saturday of the month.
EBC has been lacking a teaching component for some time so this will begin to address that.
To summarize the Saturday schedule:
- The 1st Saturday game is Swiss team.
- The 2nd Saturday game will be this 12-board sanctioned game with 90 minute debrief following the game.
- The 3rd Saturday is the Unit game.
- We will consider a 12-board sanctioned game on the 4th Saturday if there is interest.
- All Saturday games are at 9:30.